The 47th Power Sources Conference is scheduled to proceed along traditional lines. The meeting will focus on energy generation and storage technology (largely, but not exclusively, electrochemical), which is of interest to the DoD, other Government agencies, and to the civilian marketplace. As usual, the orientation will be toward devices, but relevant contributions on materials, mechanisms, and power management are welcome, in addition to contributions on prototype development, manufacturing technology, device and systems engineering, and economic and environmental considerations.
Why should you exhibit?
- Present your new products and technology to representatives from the Army, Navy, Air Force, Department of Energy and NASA, as well as foreign representatives
- Get an update on new military and government needs and requirements in the power source arena.
- Learn about the latest power source technology from both government and industry spokesmen.
- Monday, June 13, 2016 - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Exhibitor Reception)
- Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Coffee breaks will be held in the exhibit hall on Tuesday and Wednesday