49th POWER SOURCES CONFERENCE
Group Room Rates
The confirmed net, non-commissionable per night, per person room rate for the 2023 event will be:
Single/double occupancy rooms: Prevailing government per diem (currently $258.00)
The hotel reserves the right to charge the prevailing U.S. government prescribed per diem in effect at the time of the meeting.
Applicable taxes will be added to room rates (currently 18%). Each additional person to a room is $20.00. Children twelve (12) years and under are free when occupying the same room as their parents.
The “prevailing” daily resort fee, $27.00 plus applicable tax, will be “waived” from the guest room rate per the Government per diem standards. This fee will cover several in-room amenities that include:
• Resort-wide Internet access
• 24-hour access to the fitness center
• Sunrise yoga
• Access to the indoor junior Olympic-sized pool
• Transportation on the National Harbor Circulator Bus
• Two bottles of Aquafina water in-room
• Complimentary cookie or piece of fruit at Potomac District Café & Market
• Welcome cocktail for two people at Harbor Social
• Up to 20 black and white photocopies at FedEx
Gaylord National is just a 15-minute drive from Reagan National Airport and a 45-minute drive from both Dulles and Baltimore Washington International Airports. Shuttle and car service are available from either airport to the hotel, which is just 15 minutes due south of Washington D.C.--right off the Capital Beltway (I-95/I-495), making it an easy drive from the surrounding Maryland and Virginia areas as well.
Additional travel information can be found here.